Monday 25 October 2010

Playful Twist

Vibrant Block Colour, Pattened Detail


S/S Lookbook by Charlotte Taylor - thefashioncoucept09.blogspot.com

Colour / Print Inspiration


Sarah's Antiques - coffeemonkeymusings.blogspot.com
Cheese Slices - minimilistpleasures.blogspot.com

Quirky Fun Design

Jan's and Cooper Stolen Sunnies - stylebubble.co.uk

Through the research I have developed for my Egyptian style theme, I have decided to experiment with more of a playful fun theme which I want to have emerge through the trend. I think this will be more of an innovative interesting way to adapt the tradional Egyptian style which is what I was originally planning on experimenting with.




The images above have inspired this new thought and I think it could work really well with quirky playful prints similar to the above. This will help add a modern element to the trend, however still show a link towards Eyptian print and colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment