Saturday 23 October 2010

Practising drawing..


I've not drawn anything in a while so thought I'd have a bit of practice! At some point soon I will need to draw at least six to go in the trend book, so I really want to try and develop my drawing and be able to draw certain poses rather than just straight standing. The area's that I'd say need improving with this illustration are the legs. I find this part the hardest, as I don't think they're long enough and the shape isn't quite right for the position she is in. Also the arms haven't got enough definition in, as like the legs I'm not sure the shape I'm aiming for. I think I need to have a more in depth look at the Peclers fashion illustrations in their trend books and try and use those as a bit of a guide, and study the shapes of the arms and legs in different poses, although I don't want these to be too much of an influence as I really want to try and develop my own style.

No comments:

Post a Comment