Sunday 24 October 2010

STREET

Images to add to my In-Design template :


Black Dust a.k.a odonbd - Flikr.com


Possible colour palette. Rusted oranges/organic/muddy browns

I really like the image above and the colours of the decaying building. Both images represent the colour palette I am aiming for.


Danks Magazine
Hoods / Hoodie's - Stereotypically worn by youths, links with grafitti / when CCTV became popular. I want to incorporate the trend within my street theme, taking a more modern sophisticated approach of the 'hoodie'.

I have found the image below from Peclers Summer 10 issue. I have found this inspiring with the baggy style loose fitting trousers and and hooded sweater. Urban and casual yet also feminine. The illustration style and the casual pose that links in with the surrowding street environment is what I aim to produce..

Peclers Inspirations - Summer 2010
I took this image as the rusted colours of the dress are really apt within my decaying environment theme.


Peclers Inspirations - Summer 2010
The below image of the decaying chipped wall and rusted pole inspires a similar effect with the below worn patch like area's of the trousers and washed out effects.

Illusory - Street art in Toronto from Dan Bergeron - Flikr.com

Futuristic / Urban / Athletic





Leather Panels at the knees - New to Autumn / Winter 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment