Tuesday 19 October 2010

Preparing for In Design

I've started to gather images relating to my themes ready to upload to the trend book template on in design. So far, I have a folders with several images for each, however I'm finding it difficult especially researching on-line. I really need to think about how I'm going to create my own images for each theme.. there are so many images on the internet, books similar trend styles in magazines but I feel this is not the aim of the project to move images from different sources to our trend book. Ah!!Need to think how I'm gather more of my own images!! Similar to the street style photography I took.

Here are some images that I really like and are relevant to my both my ethical and ethnic themes, each which I have found from various blogs.

ETHICAL

Sustainable Design 


Hairy Sock - Urbanoutfitters blog



EGYPTIAN INSPIRED

Looking at Colour, Print and Texture


Keith Haring by Nicholas Kirkwood Collection

Painted Face Album Cover 
Trankillement photography

My Gold Mask Album Cover - Urbanoutfitters/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment