Sunday 24 October 2010

EGYPTIAN

Images to add to my In-Design template :

Drapes by Ashey Drapes Scott - Egyptian inspired earings

Silver Egyptian inspired earrings

I really like the images above and think they capture really well the style I'm aiming for within my Egyptian theme. Especially the second image I think is really vibrant and futuristic in a way, which is want I want to make sure comes accorss within the trend - to look ahead of its time. I think the use of make-up, especially the dark eye-liner adds to the Egyptian glamour Cleopatra look..


Looking at patterns  :

Behing The Seams DIY -  recylced vintage sweater

Fashion Scout - Blog

Peter Pilloto Calalb Shoes - Style Bubble Blog

Here are some more images thinking about styling and accessories, from my own photography :

Looking at bold vibrant colours / prints & patterns / beaded & embroidered textures













No comments:

Post a Comment