Monday 22 November 2010

Key Words

In today's session we talked about key words that could be used throughout our trend books. I found this really helpful as after loading the images into In Design it needed more detail and personality and key words throughout really help the pages stand out and will be more clear to the reader.
During the session we picked out key words from our trend descriptions. From past projects I have felt this is an area I have struggled with, analylising and descibing where inspiration has come from. However, picking out distinct descriptive words for each trend in the session was quite simple and from looking at the different trend forecasting books in the library they seem to use the same kind of method.
To show this wording in a more interesting way within the book, I want to use the format above. I have added a block shape of colour to each page and will mirror this shape and input the wording into each one which will be consistent throughout the book. I think this adds more creativity with the pages and is more interesting with contrast of colour and the mirroring of shapes I think looks more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment