Tuesday 2 November 2010

Email Correspondence..


I've started to think about the layout of my visual merchandising pages, as I feel I need to start working on these as they are concluding each trend so I feel they quite an important part of the trend book. I'm fairly confident from my general layout ideas, being fairly clean and simplistic with strong imagery and two tone colours throughout, along with the trend's I aiming to produce, that I would like the visual merchandising pages to be aimed at high end fashion retailer. To help with different layout ideas, I have contacted Lisa who I worked with during work experience at House of Fraser to see if she can send me any of their recent guidance for the display windows from their London Head Office..awaiting reply!

No comments:

Post a Comment