Tuesday 23 November 2010

Final Illustrations


I'm really pleased with the outcome of the illustrations. I've now produced 6 ready to upload to my trend book using illustrator. I was aiming for a an illustration that was natural looking, similar to Peclers, with the shape of the body and face detail, but wanted a cartoony feel to them. I think this is shown well and am really happy with the progress I've made through hours of trial and error! With my basic knowledge of illustrator, I was originally planning on copying a template and adding clothes on top, or uploading my own drawings and amending them with illustrator, but I'm really happy with the how I've managed to produce my own incorporating my own clothes within a body template.
With the skills I've gained using illustrator with this project, I really aim within my next major project to experiment more with shading, and lines and have some more help from jamie with faces as this is an area I think could be improved to make the drawings more real looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment